get rid of the dead wieght

we are bmk rocco binguin

Monday, February 7, 2011

BMK's Weekly Brew Review

MacPelican's Scottish Style Ale from Pelican Pub & Brewery in Pacific City, Oregon.

abv: 5.0
Walty and I visited this brew pub today and took a tour of the brewery. It was pretty sick. We talked to the brew master for a while and he let us try a bit of an unfinished and uncarbonated Tsunami Stout batch. After the tour and on our way out, we decided to grab a couple brews for the road. I picked the Scottish ale as you can tell. This brew is copper in color with a sort of malty aroma. Brewed with Willamette hops and a bit of rosted barley. This was a good pick, but not the best Scottish ale I've had. I'm looking forward to trying the other styles for sure next time I'm in PC. The brew pub is right on the beach too. Summer time's lookin like good brews and fine chicks. Let's do this. Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment